Panini America’s Prime Signatures Football Receiving an Upgrade for 2012 Season
Panini America’s bold reintroduction of the Prime Signatures Football brand will enter its second season when the 2012 edition releases in early October, this time packing some exciting new bells and whistles that should help the product continue to climb higher into the collective collecting heart of football fans.
2012 Prime Signatures Football will again deliver one autograph in every four card pack, the crisp, clean design that helped the 2011 version sing and on-card autographs of the top rookies on RCs numbered to 199 or less. But the real news here is the addition of scarce jumbo prime materials rookie-signed inserts and the inclusion of the landmark Pen Pals, football’s favorite multi-autographed insert set.
Other highlights of the new-and-improved Prime Signatures . . .
- Greatest Combo Signatures: Dual-signed cards showcasing some of the NFL’s greatest players numbered to 10 or less.
- Rookie Prime Materials: Featuring on-card autographs and prime swatches of event-worn jersey numbered to 99 or less; look for unique Printing Plate versions numbered to 1.
- Rookie Extreme Prime Materials Jumbo: Featuring on-card autographs with a jumbo prime swatch of event-worn jersey, sequentially numbered to 99 or less; Event-Worn NFL Shield versions will be numbered to 1.
- Combo Rookie Signatures: Dual-signed cards featuring top 2012 rookies numbered to 25 or less; also look for Triple Rookie Signatures numbered to 25 or less.
- The 18-card Pen Pals features Dual, Triple, Quad, Hexa and Octo versions.
We’ll have much more on 2012 Prime Signatures Football right here on The Knight’s Lance as the October release date draws closer. But for now, enjoy this captivating first look: