Panini Peek: 2013 Totally Certified Football
Football collectors, rejoice. In late November, the micro-etched magnificence of Panini America’s Totally Certified returns to the gridiron with a new-look Freshman Fabric Rookie Card design, the addition of Team Panini Signature Materials and Thanksgiving Day inserts and the return of the multiplayer, multi-era Stitches in Time memorabilia cards.
Due out November 27, 2013 Totally Certified Football keeps its hit-per-pack configuration intact by delivering two autographs, three memorabilia cards and an additional autograph or memorabilia card in every six-pack box.
Highlights of the product include . . .
- New-look Freshman Fabric RCs featuring autographs and jumbo pieces of player-worn jersey from the 40 players who attended the 2013 NFLPA Rookie Premiere, highlighted by jumbo-prime parallel versions; numbered from 299 to Totally Black 1/1s.
- Team Panini Signature Materials honors the top players in the NFL on autograph memorabilia cards numbered to 99 or less; look for Prime versions numbered to 25 or less.
- Certified Future Signature Materials pays tribute to the top rookies of the 2013 season with signatures and jersey swatches; base versions are numbered to 149 or less while Prime parallels are numbered to 49 or less.
- The micro-etched Thanksgiving Day insert pays homage to the past and current NFL greats who’ve shined on Thanksgiving Day, with autographed versions numbered to 99 or less.
- The popular Stitches in Time memorabilia insert returns with Single, Dual, Triple and Quad versions and Prime parallels numbered to 25 or less.
- Also look for Totally Certified’s calling-card parallels of almost every insert, including Totally Red, Totally Blue, Totally Gold, Totally Green and Totally Black.
We’ll have much more on 2013 Totally Certified Football in the coming days and weeks here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy your first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting. Content is subject to change. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display.