Panini America Offers Detailed First Look at 2013-14 Court Kings Basketball (Gallery)
In late March, the artistic side of NBA trading cards will be on full exhibition for the first time in four seasons when Panini America triumphantly returns the popular Court Kings franchise to the hardwood with 2013-14 Court Kings Basketball. Many of the most colorful elements that made 2009-10 Court Kings Basketball an instant classic return, including rare, autographed 5 by 7 box-toppers, creative renditions of top Rookie Cards, and some downright masterpiece autograph and memorabilia inclusions.
Every 10-card box of 2013-14 Court Kings Basketball will deliver one autograph, one memorabilia card, one Rookie Card and three inserts. Overall, the product features seven different autograph inserts and five different memorabilia inserts with prime parallels. For additional highlights, keep reading.
- Impressionist Ink: Find autographs of the NBA’s most fierce competitors in Impressionist Ink,
- a masterpiece of a set featuring animated photography and vivid artistry.
- Le Cinque Piu Belle: Hold a miniature piece of art in your hand with the return of Le Cinque Piu Belle featuring the NBA’s brightest shooting stars. Think you can find all five versions?
- Legacies: Court Kings celebrates players who have spent their entire career with one franchise.
- Art Nouveau: Pick up a letter from a 2013 rookie’s jersey in this super-prime insert, numbered to the letters in the player’s last name.
- Rookie Style: Look for four different styles of this year’s rookie class.
- Performance Art: Put a date to a jumbo swatch with Performance Art, themed around the game these star players wore the specific jersey.
We’ll have plenty more to preview on 2013-14 Court Kings Basketball in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But until then, enjoy this extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting. Content is subject to change. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display.