The Potent Penmanship of Panini America’s 2014 Prizm Football: A Must-See Gallery

September 26, 2014

Panini America 2014 Prizm Football Autographs (38)

Yesterday we delivered your first extended look at the bold, new lineup of Prizm parallels coming to Panini America’s 2014 Prizm Football. Today, we’re turning our pre-release attention to some of the product’s juicy autograph content. From the most coveted rookies to the game’s brightest veteran stars, 2014 Prizm Football features a stacked autograph checklist spread across a bevy of colorful parallels.

In the gallery below, we’ve done our best to showcase a little bit of everything that collectors can expect from 2014 Prizm Football from an autograph perspective. It’s worth noting that while the product’s veteran signers will have limited Prizm parallel versions, every rookie signer will be featured on autograph parallels from the complete Prizm rainbow.

The gallery that follows is filled with a series of hit-makers. Enjoy it and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional coverage of 2014 Prizm Football leading up to next Wednesday’s highly anticipated release date.

1. thehelmutt permalink
    September 26, 2014 12:29 pm

It’s nice to see the on-card autos!! WAY better than stickers. I feel like sticker autos cheapen a product and take away from their appeal. Lots of color. A++

2. robert brandenburg permalink
    September 26, 2014 1:08 pm

Awesome! Cannot wait- went and took the day off from work! Looking to get a hobby, jumbo, and retail box. Good luck everyone!

3. Johnny G permalink
    September 26, 2014 4:03 pm

I love the tie dye parallels and the way they look. I’m putting off the rent for a case. Lol

4. September 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Reblogged this on bobbyblanco1's Blog and commented:
    I remember when I would pray that the best card in my packs didn’t have wax or gum stains…… my my my how the times have changed.

5. Sport Card Collectors permalink
    September 27, 2014 6:08 am

I would assume that these look even better in person. Pretty stunning here alone!

6. September 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Looks great, that Rodgers would be a major pull for any lucky collector. Interesting decision on making the veteran autos die cuts, I like it. Thanks Tracy!

7. Cynthia permalink
    September 29, 2014 11:19 pm

Take away those sticker auto’s and you have an absolute WINNER! With the sticker auto’s, it’s pretty much the same as Prizm of years and sports past – boring… Why can’t they be ON CARD, this release would be huge if it didn’t suck because of sticker auto’s.

1. The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2014 Prizm Football (135 Must-See Pics) | The Official Panini America Blog
  2. ‘Where Is It? Weekend’ Returns with Shot to Win Immaculate Baseball, Prizm Football | The Official Panini America Blog