Teaser Gallery: Panini America Cracks Four Early Boxes of 2015 Clear Vision Football

July 22, 2015

Panini America 2015 Clear Vision Football Teaser Box 1 (2)

The building buzz surrounding Panini America’s 2015 Clear Vision Football that releases in hobby shops across North America on Friday received a big boost last weekend during a special sneak-peek event that took place in selected local hobby shops across the country. That warm initial reception bodes well for a product that is clearly a different kind of product — in terms of technology, set construction and SRP.

Each master case of 2015 Clear Vision Football features two nine-box inner cases. On average, each nine-box inner delivers one autograph, two prime memorabilia cards, six additional memorabilia cards and a bevy of chase-worthy parallels and technologically driven inserts. The autograph checklist is strong (with no redemptions or Panini Rewards points cards), the SRP is palatable and the technology is compelling.

We’ve been previewing the product in earnest right here on The Knight’s Lance in recent days. This eveninig, we have one more pre-release look at 2015 Clear Vision Football — a four-box Teaser Gallery that takes you pack by pack through four randomly selected boxes. While the following gallery doesn’t feature everything the product has to offer, it does help bring the box experience into clearer focus.

Enjoy the gallery and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage of 2015 Clear Vision Football.

1. Troy Curtis permalink
    July 22, 2015 9:18 pm

So, don’t get me wrong. I think this product look great and was excited for it. But after seeing these breaks, I’m wondering how I can possible justify $60 per box with only one hit, which appears to often times be a boring jersey card. Ouch!

• Alan permalink
      July 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Totally agree that the product looks great, but the value is NOT there! 1 auto per 9 boxes? Who needs a bunch of plain one color jerseys anyway? Had a trader night at my shop Saturday and saw 6 boxes and none were worth the price. No one said they would do another box so I won’t be ordering more. Come on Panini? You produce a great basketball product for Target and then give stuff like this to the hobby shops.

2. Sport Card Collectors permalink
    July 23, 2015 5:50 am

Need a home for that Beckham Clear Cloth? 🙂
    I really like these.

3. July 23, 2015 5:53 am

Interesting yield per box, I’m not sure I was expecting quite so many relics when the product is one hit per box. Thanks for the preview Tracy!

4. July 23, 2015 9:59 am

Long Live Acetate cards. Can I get in line for the Rodgers base & Clarity!? Would love to add them to my PC. Those Super Bowl Cards look awesome!!

5. July 23, 2015 10:34 am

We were lucky to get a SNEAK PEAK of this product. We had customers bust open 90 boxes in two days. Based on what I saw and my customer’s reactions, here are my impressions of 2015 Clear Vision Football.

1. In this day when very few collectors keep their base cards, NO ONE left any Clear Vision Football base cards behind. Every card is worth keeping. Every card will find a home in someone’s PC.

2. At $60 per box (internet retail) and 18 cards per box you are only paying $3.34 per card. Check eBay. Autographs, Jersey cards, Patches, Inserts, Numbered Cards are all selling for over $3.34.

3. In this day when an average box gives you 60% or more autograph rookies you never heard of, Clear Vision Football only has 10 different rookies with autograph cards..

4. If you are an investor, this is not a High End Product, it just looks like it is. At $60 or even $66 a box, this is one of the best returns on investment.

5. If you are only in the hobby because you love to collect, you’re getting 18 great looking cards at only $3.34 each.

6. NO REDEMPTIONS. NO AWARDS POINTS.

• Scott permalink
      July 24, 2015 8:21 am

You had me at no rewards points!

6. patsfb permalink
    July 23, 2015 11:35 am

Swoon!

I am so torn on this product, as hard as it might be to tear these cards.

7. Brian permalink
    July 23, 2015 11:37 am

I think these cards look stunning. Looking forward to a multi case break at the National.

8. Chris permalink
    July 23, 2015 11:39 am

Seems like the Knight’s Lance always gets the case hit in these sample boxes………

Kaboom
    The auto here
    etc.

9. stephen radford permalink
    July 23, 2015 3:02 pm

wow you alwayss pull the most amazing hits. Can not wait to see whats posted next week during nationals. wish I was going but will be watching closely form Arlington TX

10. Joe Barresi permalink
    July 24, 2015 8:57 am

Want that parker!!

11. July 25, 2015 12:10 pm

was in a 18 box case break last night the case had 1 auto of dan hampton…. tell me how that pays for a 1,000 dollar case?? should of been 1 auto per box.

1. Panini America ‘Where Is It? Weekend’ Back with Clear Vision, Cooperstown Prizes | The Official Panini America Blog