Panini America On Location: Sunday Scenes from the 2015 National (Must-See Gallery)

August 2, 2015

Panini America 2015 National Sports Collectors Convention Sunday (13)

ROSEMONT, Ill. — Sundays at the National Sports Collectors Convention are historically light on foot traffic and heavy on exhibitors packing up in advance of an early exit. But in a fitting finale to the 36th edition, the Panini America booth has remained jam-packed for most of the final day, filled with loyal collectors and crazy excitement until the doors closed at 5 p.m. local time.

From the time the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center doors opened Wednesday afternoon, Panini America’s booth has served as a week-long destination for collectors participating in the company’s popular wrapper-redemption program, every-hour-on-the-hour Box Wars, Live Redemption Trade-Up Program, Free Kids Case Breaks and more.

In the gallery that follows, we detail showcase some of the highlights from the last two days of the show, including Kids Free Case Break winners, one lucky collector who turned a Box Wars victory into a ticket to last night’s epic Panini National VIP Party, great pulls and more.

Enjoy the gallery and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance tomorrow for a must-see recap of the aforementioned Panini National VIP Party, a monumental event featuring the likes of Mike Tyson, Jabari Parker, John Smoltz, Ryne Sandberg, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Bobby Portis and Ricky Williams.

Until then, enjoy these scenes . . .

1. August 2, 2015 4:29 pm

You already had one swede this year visiting the convention. Maybe I should come over next year? That would be awesome. Where will next years convension be?

2. August 2, 2015 6:23 pm

I really like seeing this. Sometimes we collectors get caught up in the mega pulls and the $$ attached to them but its nice to be reminded that card collecting on any level can be a wholesome family activity that brings us closer together with our loved ones, especially our children. I look at these photos and can feel the warmth and excitement by everyone there. It’s one of the many reasons I am an exclusive Panini collector and super fan. They are very family oriented and if they ever come to Tulsa Oklahoma, (I’m in Bartlesville) I’m taking my son to meet them. GREAT JOB Panini America as always! I’ll say it again, you all are # AboveTheRest

• August 2, 2015 10:20 pm

It was a great week. Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you on the road down the road.

3. August 3, 2015 5:50 am

First thing I’m doing when I get to work today is putting in my request for the time off for next year’s Nationals, scenes like these make me so motivated to get there next year! Thanks Tracy!

4. John permalink
    August 3, 2015 12:00 pm

Just wondering, is there a date set yet for this years NBA Rookie Premiere?

5. Sport Card Collectors permalink
    August 9, 2015 5:40 am

Man I wished I could meet you all! That alone would be worth the trip!