Panini America Offers Must-See Peek Inside the 2015 National VIP Party Gold Packs

August 6, 2015

Gold Packs 4

CHICAGO — Ask 10 different Panini National VIP Party attendees what their favorite part of the annual extravaganza is and you’re likely to get six or seven different answers. For some, it’s the always-loaded VIP guest list. For others, it’s the venue. Or the food. Or the fun. Or the music. Or the camaraderie. Or . . . the Gold Packs. Ah, yes. The VIP Party-exclusive Gold Packs.

Attendees are presented with a shiny-stacked sleeve of the good-as-gold goodies when they arrive at the party — and most of them almost immediately sit down to start shredding. It’s a compelling sight to be sure, and one that played out once again last Saturday at Panini America’s 2015 National VIP Party at Soldier Field. Perhaps the most riveting sight Saturday? Watching Chicago Cubs legend and Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg crack a few packs himself.

The two-card National VIP Party Gold Packs are filled with a Prizm-powered array of base cards, rare Prizm parallels, low-numbered autograph and memorabilia cards, Original Player Sketch Cards, instant-win redemption cards for autographed memorabilia and more. By now, you’ve probably seen some of the hits surface on the secondary market or through social media.

But today, we’re offering a rare glimpse inside some of those packs with a post that’s one part unapologetic Drool Gallery and one part public service for collectors who might see these cards down the road and wonder about their origins. So sit back and enjoy the gallery that follows. It doesn’t reveal everything the coveted National VIP Party Gold Packs have to offer, but it does provide an idea.

Enjoy.

1. Federico Ornes permalink
    August 6, 2015 9:10 am

I love your products but I do not understand why you guys don’t make any Futbol products for america Panini is Futbol (soccer) that is the original panini. Futbol fans need a product like Prizm from the World Cup from last year. Tell me of one product that did better than FIFA Prizm for you guys? Tell me one. I bet anything that was the best product from last year over all. Panini America needs to think of Futbol from Europe, Spain, Italy, Germany, France ect. And make a great product for us the Futbol fans the biggest sport in the world

2. August 6, 2015 9:27 am

Know what I think? I think that Panini should give a couple of those “Willy Wonka Golden Ticket” enwrapped packs to deserving “TKL” community members! That’s what I think 😁
    That said, you can’t go by what i said, I’m really quite biased as I’m a “Knight’s Lance” community member.

• August 6, 2015 10:00 am

Hmmm . . . I like the way you think. And the way you read. Or the choice of what you read. Well, you know what I mean!

3. Brian permalink
    August 6, 2015 2:47 pm

Another fun VIP party this year. Quickly becoming the highlight of the year for my son. Scott did a great job with the Gold content again this year. Thanks. Brian

4. John T. Morgan permalink
    August 6, 2015 11:29 pm

Happy to see the autos from the Class of 2014. It’s allowed me to knock out another name off my list. (Claude Humphrey.) 8 to go!

5. August 7, 2015 5:43 am

Excellent looking exclusive set again this year, a great added bonus to those already lucky enough to be invited to the event. Thanks Tracy!

6. lame permalink
    August 7, 2015 9:04 pm

I understand that there was a wrapper redemption promotion like this at the National, but my point is not everyone can go there!

7. Sport Card Collectors permalink
    August 9, 2015 5:28 am

#DROOLING. Thanks for the behind the scenes!

1. A Mystery Relic | DocHoloday.com