Panini Unwrapped: A Special Guest from the Twitterverse Cracks Clear Vision Football

August 6, 2015

clear vision_nscc_blog_thumb

ROSEMONT, Ill. — Late Sunday morning at the 2015 National Sports Collectors Convention, 18-year-old Bitner, Pa., resident Richard Hardy — perhaps known better in collecting circles by his @BossHardy202 Twitter handle — dropped by the Panini America booth with one box of 2015 Clear Vision Football, and an itchy breaking hand and a sincere desire to make his Panini Unwrapped debut. We were happy oblige.

So we grabbed the trusty Unwrapped camera, a table, two chairs and five or so enjoyable minutes near the back of the Panini America booth and got to cracking. These are the results . . .

1. Ryan K. permalink
    August 6, 2015 12:19 pm

Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you could make this happen, Tracy!

2. August 6, 2015 5:20 pm

Reblogged this on Locating Frankenstein's Brain.

3. August 7, 2015 5:50 am

Solid break with an excellent guest, maybe we can set something like this up for 2016 in Atlantic City? Thanks Tracy!

4. August 7, 2015 8:17 am

I broke a box of “The Clear” lol. While certainly different then “The Clear” sold by BALCO, I STILL felt “big” when I pulled a Todd Gurley Ram logo patch outta my box! What a beautiful card that is. The break also yielded a Tevin Coleman SP RC /25.

5. Johnny G permalink
    August 7, 2015 6:23 pm

I can go to the Atlantic City National. Only 1 hour drive and the wife actually is up for it. Let’s do it!!!!

6. Sport Card Collectors permalink
    August 9, 2015 5:24 am

Very cool. Makes me sad that I wont be able to join in on any of this fun at The Nat. Can you imagine us joining forces??!!?