Teaser Gallery: Panini America Cracks Early Boxes of 2015 Immaculate Baseball

August 27, 2015

Panini America 2015 Immaculate Baseball Teaser Box One1

This time tomorrow, Panini America’s 2015 Immaculate Baseball will most likely be blazing a trail through hobby shops across North America and throughout the social media universe as myriad highlights from release-day rips begin making the rounds on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and elsewhere. But before the madness officially gets started, we thought we’d take a rip through some early tins of the product to help whet your Immaculate appetite.

In the Teaser Gallery that follows, we take you card by card through three boxes of a product that delivers at least five autograph or memorabilia hits per box and more than its fair share of legends, superstars and hot rookies.

Enjoy the gallery and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage of 2015 Immaculate Baseball.

1. August 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Do we realy have to wait another 5-6 years for a real MLB licence? They are almost as good as these 🙂

2. Donald Topar permalink
    August 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Why is there NFL cards in a baseball hobby box? I’m strictly a baseball card collector and spend that amount of money on these cards to get a NFL player or two wouldn’t make me so happy.

• August 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Hmm, It also say 6 cards on the box and I count 7 so thats a free card. I bet there are even more secrets hiding in new Immaculate Baseball.

3. August 27, 2015 3:39 pm

I spot a football card!

4. Mike Pereira permalink
    August 27, 2015 10:55 pm

Getting bored with seeing the same autos and players and sometimes same photos in products. Which the only thing that is different is the huge $$$ for the box. I know there are some really nice cards like the college ink, multi HOF patches, and diamond signatures.

But I feel like Topps thinks just by adding in some HOFers and some rare pieces they can charge huge prices for bland boxes of Steven Moya autos. The design is nice but it doesn’t make me want to put down that much money. Would rather just use the $185 to buy singles.

The hobby is slacking in innovation. How about only having a few players autos included in only certain products. It’ll be cool to know that Steven Moya’s auto is only in one or two products. It’ll make the checklist a little exciting to see if a player will have an auto in it. Instead of the same group of guys we see in every product for that year.

• Mike Pereira permalink
      August 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Panini and Topps think the same.

5. August 28, 2015 5:58 am

Some interesting results here, if the NFL auto is an extra hit then I’m all for it! Thanks Tracy!

6. stephen radford permalink
    August 28, 2015 2:00 pm

thats awesome to pull a NFL card form it. was it an extra hit? but the collection look amazing. as always beautiful Job Panini and killer break Tracy.

7. James permalink
    August 31, 2015 9:13 am

I am receiving 400 panini points,what do I need to do to redeem and for what panini products can I use on? 400 points is equivalent to money or what, thanks for looking into this for me.