Panini America Offers Redemption Program for Retail Edition of 2015 Donruss Football

September 14, 2015

Panini America 2015 Donruss Football Walmart Redemption7

The Walmart-exclusive edition of Panini America’s 2015 Donruss Football will start hitting store shelves this week — and when it does, retail-minded collectors will have the opportunity to participate in a special wrapper-redemption program that includes holofoil collegiate versions of Rated Rookie cards featuring Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, Amari Cooper and Todd Gurley.

Customers who send in 24 wrappers from Walmart-exclusive Retail Preferred boxes of 2015 Donruss Football and a copy of their Walmart receipt will receive one four-card pack. Collectors will receive one four-card redemption pack for every 24 wrappers and corresponding receipts they submit.

We provide a sneak peek at the four cards in the set below. Customers interested in participating in the 2015 Donruss Football Walmart Wrapper Redemption Program should send their wrappers and receipts to:

Panini America Donruss Football Walmart Redemption
5325 FAA Boulevard, Suite 100
Irving, Texas 75061

1. September 14, 2015 5:00 pm

I love the idea. But, at only four cards per pack, it would cost Thousands to complete a set. I love this year’s Donruss football. I bought two rack packs at Walmart this weekend. I pulled a Chris Conley jersey & a Jarvis Landry jersey card.

2. Robb permalink
    September 14, 2015 5:28 pm

I bought a blaster box and 2 jumbo packs but, threw them away on Friday after buying it.

• Robb permalink
      September 14, 2015 5:29 pm

From Wal Mart I bought it from.

• Robb permalink
        September 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Jumbo pack came with 3 red cards that I was surprised it was not blue.

3. Richard Crum permalink
    September 14, 2015 8:22 pm

will Target be getting solos, racks & blasters?
    or only the rack packs like Donruss baseball?

4. September 15, 2015 5:50 am

Great bonus content for those shopping for their Donurss in retail form, thanks Tracy!

5. Sean permalink
    September 15, 2015 1:59 pm

This information would have been awesome to know LAST WEEK WHEN THE STUFF HIT THE SHELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I OPENED 2 BOXES LAST WEEK!

6. mikeyz84 permalink
    September 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Panini is notorious for putting so-so guys’ (at best) autos in their retail boxes. AKA no Mariota, Cooper, Winston, etc autographs. We’ll see I guess. Let me know if anyone gets a decent auto out of the Walmart version of these, and I’ll grab one or two!! If not, I’ll know what to do ūüėČ

• Josh permalink
      January 5, 2016 2:03 am

I pulled a Gurley nd mariota new breed patch auto out of my 2 bixes

• mikeyz84 permalink
        January 5, 2016 8:49 pm

Thanks. Yeah, the expensive “sorta” hobby boxes exclusive to the retail stores are probably a decent buy (Excalibur, Prestige for basketball), I suppose. I’m sure there’s zero chance of getting either of those two in a blaster box, if Donruss made any (much like Contenders having anyone last year in their retail).

7. September 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Is the offer still available?

8. September 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Thanks-will be on their way tomorrow.