Teaser Gallery: Panini America Breaks Two Early Boxes of 2014-15 Noir Basketball

September 15, 2015

Panini America 2014-15 Noir Basketball Teaser Gallery5

While football fans and collectors are busy taking inventory of everything that transpired during the just-completed Week 1 of the 2015 NFL season, basketball fans and collectors are nearing the high-end end to the 2014-15 NBA collecting season. That process continues unabated tomorrow with the release of Panini America’s 2014-15 Noir Basketball, the newest super-premium addition to the company’s loaded product portfolio.

2014-15 Noir Basketball was initially slated as the second and final international-only release of the 2014-15 NBA product season. But last month, company officials announced that an extremely limited amount of the already-short-printed product would be made available to U.S. distributors. Now that we sit here on the eve of its North American release, we’re ready to preview two finished boxes of the product for this must-see Teaser Gallery.

Each 12-card box of 2014-15 Noir Basketball will deliver at least seven autograph or memorabilia cards. The product also includes the debut of game-worn memorabilia from the NBA’s Chinese New Year games from last season. The following gallery takes you card by card through two early boxes of the product.

Enjoy the early and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage.

1. September 15, 2015 11:26 am

These look great! Noir will provide many “must have” additions to basketball collectors’ portfolio of the greatest basketball cards of all-time.

2. Nick Gauder permalink
    September 15, 2015 11:53 am

Wowzers!!!!! I think u just drooled all over my phone while I was looking at these AMAZING pics of Noir! I’m so mad because my LCS couldn’t get any boxes. I asked him to pre order me a box as soon as u guys first previewed it a couple months ago but for whatever reason he couldn’t get me any. I’m so bummed because the design for Noir is top notch and one of the nicest Rookie Patch autos I’ve ever seen! Please tell the Panini NBA design team that they did an amazing job with not only this product but all of them this year. I guess I will try to find & buy some group break spots since my LCS can’t get any Noir so wish me luck and you guys keep up the great work as always!

3. Nick Gauder permalink
    September 15, 2015 11:55 am

I meant to say “I” drooled all over my phone not “you” guys on my last message. Lol.

4. The Card Investor permalink
    September 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Are the base cards numbered?

5. Eric permalink
    September 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Nice cards but a blood bath at the current price point. Market is saturated with high end.

• Mike Pereira permalink
      September 17, 2015 1:29 pm

Agree way too many high end cards that are produced more for the group breakers. This looks like it’s over priced by $500. From these boxes being mostly rookie auto and not an even vet/HOF autos. I think $300 a where they should be at.

6. September 15, 2015 3:50 pm

Great prduct. I still wonder where it can be bought internationaly? What places in Europe will have it in store? Btw, Clever name.

7. Ryan Newnam permalink
    September 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Amazing how yall always hit the big card, the cards look grat but i will bet $1,000 right now the boxes busted at my shop will look nothing like these and we will all be disappointed like always!

8. ericjoshua permalink
    September 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Wow box 1 alone killed it.
    Beautiful cards!

9. September 16, 2015 5:41 am

Such an impressive product, I got about halfway through and found myself thinking “wait, there’s more? Wow!” Thanks Tracy!

10. Kevin permalink