A Detailed First Glimpse at Panini America’s 2015 Crown Royale Football (Gallery)
Longtime Crown Royale Football enthusiasts no doubt enjoyed our pre-ink preview over the weekend of 2015 Crown Royale Football’s landmark Silhouettes insert. But if that must-see gallery wasn’t quite enough to satisfy your curiosity, well, you’re in luck: Today, we ready to unveil complete release details for the product that’s being solicited now and is slated to arrive in hobby shops across North America on December 2.
The hit-per-pack 2015 Crown Royale Football will deliver its usual ensemble of sublime Silhouettes, deft die-cuts and colorful parallels. On average, each hobby box (five cards per packs, four packs per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver two autographs and two memorabilia cards average. For additional release details, keep reading.
There’s a long list of highlights planned for 2015 Crown Royale Football, including . . .
- On-card-autographed, die-cut Silhouettes Rookie Cards featuring the 41 top rookies who attended the 2015 NFLPA Rookie Premiere.
- Additional inserts with the popular Silhouettes design include Jumbo Silhouettes and Dual Silhouettes memorabilia cards, and Silhouette Signatures, which showcases autographs of the top veterans in the league.
- Chase new autograph inserts such as Rookie Royalty Signatures and Sovereign Signatures featuring the top rookies and veterans of the NFL, respectively.
- Find unique die-cut memorabilia inserts like All-Pro Materials, Knights of the Round Table and Crowning Achievements.
- The Heirs to the Throne insert features memorabilia from up to three different players poised to take the reins as their team’s next stars.
- Sovereign Signatures features majestic autographs from legends of the past in base (numbered to 199), Gold (numbered to 99 or less), Purple (numbered to 25 or less), Green (numbered to five or less) and Black 1/1 versions.
- Jumbo Silhouettes boasts oversized memorabilia worn by 2015’s top rookies set against the iconic Silhouette design. Look for base versions numbered to 99 or less, Gold versions numbered to 25 or less, Silver versions numbered to 10 or less and NFL Shield 1/1s.
- Rookie Royalty Signatures is a unique die-cut insert featuring autographs from top-tier freshman ready to make their NFL debut. Look for base (numbered to 199 or less), Gold (numbered to 99 or less), Purple (numbered to 25 or less), Green (numbered to five or less) and Black 1/1 versions.
- The hobby-exclusive autographed Silhouette Rookie Cards include the 41 top rookies who attended the 2015 NFLPA Rookie Premiere. Versions include base (numbered to 299 or less), Gold (numbered to 49 or less), Purple (numbered to 25 or less), Green (numbered to five or less) and Black 1/1s.
We’ll have more details to follow on 2015 Crown Royale Football (including updates on the retail version) in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, though, here’s your extended first look:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.