Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2015-16 Revolution Basketball (Gallery)
You say you want a revolution? Well, you’re about to get one. In late January, Panini America will introduce the all-new 2015-16 Revolution Basketball, a creative addition to the Panini America NBA portfolio that provides, according to the product’s just-released solicitation material, “the wildest card set on the 2015-16 basketball calendar” and “an old-school pack-opening experience with eye-popping inserts and parallels.”
Due out January 20, each box of 2015-16 Revolution Basketball (five cards per pack, eight packs per box, 16 boxes per case) will yield seven parallels, four Rookie Cards, three inserts and one card numbered to 100 or less. Autographs will fall at least once in each eight-box inner case.
Additional highlights of the product include . . .
- Look for super-short-printed Galactic base-set parallels that fall roughly once in every 240 packs.
- An exciting insert lineup featuring the biggest and brightest stars in the NBA.
- Every card in Revolution is printed on mesmerizing foilboard; Look for Cosmic, Sunburst and Futura parallels numbered to 100 or less.
- Find additional technology-driven inserts such as New Wave, Showstoppers and Rookie Revolution.
- A limited autograph checklist featuring top rookies, veteran stars and retired legends.
- A 150-card base set featuring 100 veterans and 50 rookies. All cards feature vivid foil patterns that parallel out to different levels of rarity. Look for one Cosmic, Sunburst or Futura parallel per box, all of which are sequentially numbered to 100 or less.
We’ll have more information on 2015-16 Revolution Basketball in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, enjoy this first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.