Panini America Initiates Packout Process for 2015 Immaculate Football (Gallery)

November 16, 2015

Panini America 2015 Immaculate Football Packout Preview5

It’s fitting that Panini America’s 2015 Immaculate Football — easily one of the most-anticipated NFL trading card products of the year — releases the day before Thanksgiving. After all, it’s brimming with the kind of cornerstone collection-makers that anyone would be thankful for pulling.

Earlier today, we all got a front-row seat for the product’s packout process when Football Brand Manager Chris Barr took control of the Panini America Twitter account to document the festivities. In case you missed any of the action, we’re going to recap the highlights in the gallery that follows.

But first, here’s a quick glimpse at some of the juiciest Tweets.

Trust us when we tell you, we’ll have plenty more to show you on 2015 Immaculate Football in the coming days right here on The Knight’s Lance. But until then, feast your eyes on these . . .

1. Nick Gauder permalink
    November 16, 2015 5:57 pm

This gallery just had me drooling all over my phone 💦💦! These cards are freaking amazing!! The on-card autos of Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers! I can’t not wait for some Immaculate! I didn’t think it was possible but I think u guys at Panini just made the best Immaculate product ever. That goes for all sports too! I don’t think I’ll be able to buy a box like I usually do every year because Christmas is right around the corner and my 2 daughters have a big Xmas list. Hopefully I can buy some group break spots for a Christmas present for myself. Fingers crossed! You guys at Panini keep up the great work!

2. November 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Beckett.com shows a trio autograph of the “The Triplets”. Aikman & Irvin’s last names are mispelled. Was this a generic picture or is this an error card?

3. November 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Even better looking than last year’s Immaculate Football. Great Job!

4. ericjoshua permalink
    November 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Wow I love those laces

5. stephen radford permalink
    November 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Just wow. I think 15 spectra just got blown out the water. So ready to break on this and see it open. Would not know what to say if I hit the titans buccaneers or raider for mariota Winston or cooper. But the sick Gira I’ve seen on my PC Cowboys. I’d love them. Hitting that staubach or romo you tweeted. Panini has truly changed the game with this product.

6. Troy Curtis permalink
    November 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Ouch….my chin just hit the floor so very hard

7. November 18, 2015 5:53 am

Immaculate is a tremendous program and this edition of football is no exception, great to see so much veteran on-card autograph content coming. Thanks Tracy!

1. Panini America Peeks More Highlights from Upcoming 2015 Immaculate Football | The Official Panini America Blog
  2. Teaser Gallery: Panini America Cracks Early Tins of 2015 Immaculate Football | The Official Panini America Blog