Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2015 Luxe Football (Preview Gallery)
Panini America’s higher-end Luxe brand made its trading-card debut in the NBA earlier this year with a unique blend of scarcity, on-card autographs and the company’s first metal-bordered cards that was well received by the hoops collecting community. As a result of that warm reception, Luxe will transition to the gridiron in early February.
2015 Luxe Football follows in the footsteps of its basketball predecessor by delivering a diverse autograph checklist of past, present and future stars, jumbo prime memorabilia cards and a print run of 99 or less for every card.
Each four-card box of 2015 Luxe Football will deliver three autographs and one jumbo memorabilia card. Other highlights of the product include . . .
- Look for jumbo prime memorabilia cards of top stars and rookies in Luxe Memorabilia Prime and Luxe Memorabilia Die-Cuts Prime.
- Find oversized memorabilia paired with on-card autographs in Luxe Memorabilia Autographs.
- Luxe Memorabilia Autographs features sought after autographed memorabilia cards of the NFL’s elite, including Tom Brady; Prime parallels are numbered to 25 or less.
- Find the first football cards in Panini America history with metal-framed borders, including on-card autographs of the NFL’s top legends, stars and rookies.
- Look for premium on-card autographs set against a brilliant die-cut design that features icons like three-time Super Bowl MVP Joe Montana.
- In Rookie Memorabilia Die-Cut Prime, collect rare die-cut memorabilia cards featuring a jumbo prime swatch and numbering to 49 or less.
We’ll have plenty more on 2015 Luxe Football in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, though, here’s your first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.