Panini America Delivers a Final Pre-Release Peek at Eminence Basketball (Gallery)

December 14, 2015

Panini America Eminence Basketball Release Peek29

I ventured over to the Panini America production facility late last week to catch the final stages of packout for the highly anticipated Eminence Basketball product. I almost got there too late. Indeed, by the time I arrived, our very own David Porter, Keith Hower, Jeremy Johnson and Stephanie Carlson were putting the finishing touches on the final few hand-packed boxes.

So I grabbed as many shots as possible in those final few hours as a means of providing just a glimpse at what the super-high-end Eminence Basketball is all about. In the gallery that follows, we bring you one final pre-release look at the product before Wednesday’s release date.

Enjoy the images and be sure to check out our other recent posts detailing Eminence Basketball. Even if you’ve already seen them, they’re worth a replay.

Panini America Provides an Epic First Look at Upcoming Eminence Basketball (Video)

Into Eminence: Panini America Offers Long First Look at New High-End Release

Cuts Above: Panini America Sneaks a Peek at Eminence Basketball Cut Autos (Gallery)

Panini Authentic, Eminence Basketball Take Center Stage at Dirk Nowitzki Signing

1. December 14, 2015 1:27 pm

If I won the lottery, I could actually buy a pack. Don’t expect to win that so this is a product I will be skipping. Beautiful cards for sure but out of my league.

2. Nick Gauder permalink
    December 14, 2015 1:44 pm

This looks like the greatest, nicest, sweetest, sickest, Phenomanal, freaking amazing product I’ve ever seen!! I wish Santa would Bring me a box for Christmas but hopefully I can find some breaker to do some group breaks spots with!! Keep up the great job Panini!

3. Schologo permalink
    December 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Insane that anybody buys this

4. December 14, 2015 1:59 pm

Great job with Eminence Basketball. The best looking and most valuable cards ever produced.

While boxes and even group breaks may be out of most people’s budgets, card shops should look for creative ways allow everyone to get a chance to win one of these cards…… Great promotional material.

5. December 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Wow. I would like to see pictures of the staff packing the cards. I guess they are the Eminence of Panini that is packing. How are you going to top this?

6. December 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Be interesting to see what the prices will be on the secondary market.
    There’s certainly a few i’d love to add to my collection!

Can we have an update on Gold Standard please?
    I’m just as excited about that, as it fits people budgets a little better.

7. TheCardInvestor permalink
    December 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Can’t wait to chase that Kyle Korver patch card. I’ll probably buy a few cases to try to chase that sucker down.

8. casebreaksonly permalink
    December 14, 2015 6:05 pm

This has to be a product made for breaks with the price point

9. Todd W. permalink
    December 14, 2015 9:14 pm

I remember at the National Convention when Panini said they wanted to get more kids involved in the hobby, I guess they meant the kids of millionaires…

• December 16, 2015 9:22 am

Now might be a good time to remind that not EVERY product we make is intended or targeted for EVERY collector. We make quite a few different products that vary in price, presentation, content, target audience and more. Clearly, Eminence is one product out of a loaded lineup that includes many lower-priced and more mainstream or youth-oriented products. Appreciate the feedback.

10. Daniel Cipriano permalink
    December 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Wow nice looking cards, loves the gold inside

11. Mark permalink
    December 15, 2015 3:13 am

Really like the look of the precious metal cards!

12. December 15, 2015 5:49 am

What an innovative, amazing product. Really looking forward to seeing what a box/case actually yields, definitely going to keep an eye on my favorite online breaker’s channels when this hits the streets. Thanks Tracy!

13. ryan permalink
    December 16, 2015 5:00 pm

I feel bad for the people who buy boxes or cases of this and hit amazing cards that will so on ebay because NO ONE who collects will be able to afford them. Everyone buys to sell now so there will be to many $2000 cards on ebay and very few will sell andnif you do auction you will lose your a?”

1. Final Pre-Release Peek at Eminence Basketball - Blowout Cards Forums
  2. Panini America Delivers a Final Pre-Release Peek at Eminence Basketball (Gallery) - Blowout Cards Forums
  3. Panini America ‘Where Is It?’ Weekend Back with Court Kings, Crown Royale Prizes | The Official Panini America Blog