Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2015-16 Limited Basketball (Gallery)
Three years can often seem like an eternity. And if you don’t believe us, just ask any hardcore Limited Basketball fan who’s been without their favorite brand since that seemingly forever-ago 2012-13 NBA season. The good news for those folks, of course, is that after a few years away, Panini America’s popular Limited Basketball franchise is ready for a return engagement.
Due out in hobby shops across North America in mid-April, 2015-16 Limited Basketball picks up right where Limited last left us — bolstered by true-to-its-name limited production run and equipped with the autograph and memorabilia content that has long made Limited a collector favorite.
On average, each hobby box of 2015-16 Limited Basketball (five cards per pack, one pack per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver three autograph or memorabilia cards, one base card and one insert or parallel. As you’ll see below, the product highlights are many and include . . .
- Rookie Jersey Autographs from at least 35 of the NBA’s top prospects, numbered to 99 or less.
- Dual and Trio Signature cards featuring some of the league’s top rookies, stars and legends.
- All-Star Game-worn material returns with oversized shorts swatches from the 2015 NBA All-Star Game.
- Rare Phenoms and Rookie Phenoms that fall one per case on average.
- Jumbo memorabilia content in Team Trademarks featuring unique die-cuts of the featured player’s team name or nickname.
- Multi-colored jumbo memorabilia content in Material Monikers featuring unique die-cuts of the featured player’s team name or nickname.
We’ll have plenty more on 2015-16 Limited Basketball in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But today, sit back and enjoy this first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.