Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2015 Flawless Football (Preview Gallery)
High-end football collectors . . . get ready. Panini America’s 2015 Flawless Football is coming. Set to release in hobby shops across North America in early April, the newest installment of the football collecting hobby’s most extravagant product plans to end the 2015 NFL collecting season with a monumental bang, headlined by exclusively hard-signed autograph content, a bold new roster of autograph signers and some of the most compelling memorabilia cards of this or any other year.
Each 10-card box of 2015 Flawless Football will deliver six autographs, two memorabilia cards and two gemstone cards (both rubies and sapphires have been added for 2015). We brought you a surprise sneak peek at 2015 Flawless Football right here on The Knight’s Lance the day before Super Bowl 50. Today, we’re offering a detailed deeper look.
The highlights of 2015 Flawless Football are many and include . . .
- Greats Patches Autographs featuring on-card autographs from the NFL’s most legendary stars including Brett Favre, Dan Marino, Tom Brady, Roger Staubach and many more; look for base versions numbered to just 25 with Blue (numbered to 20), Ruby (numbered to 15), Gold (numbered to 10), Emerald (numbered to five) and Platinum 1/1 versions.
- The Flawless Victors autographed insert highlights past Super Bowl Champions such as Brady, Troy Aikman, Richard Sherman and more, including a full array of limited parallels.
- Look for some of the best rookies of 2015 in the hard-signed Rookie Inscriptions insert that includes the likes of Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Melvin Gordon and more
- Memorable Marks features some of the greatest players to ever step foot on the gridiron, including Dick Butkus, Bo Jackson and many more.
- The Rookie Patches Autographs set will feature the top rookies of 2015 and some really epic autographed patch cards.
- The epic Great Patches Dual Autographs insert is packed with on-card autographs from all-time NFL heroes such as Dan Marino, Joe Namath, Peyton Manning and more.
- The Flawless Progressions autographed set will include superstar rookies that have made a smooth progression from the NCAA to the NFL.
- The base set will feature real gemstones like in 2014, but with a couple of new additions for a new year — Sapphire and Ruby parallels. Look for two gemstone cards in each pack. The breakdown: Diamond (numbered to 20), Ruby (numbered to 15), Sapphire (numbered to 10), Emerald (numbered to five) and Diamond 1/1s.
- New on-card autograph signers for 2015 include Aaron Rodgers, Brian Urlacher, Clay Matthews, Dick Butkus, Don Majkowski, Hines Ward, Jack Ham, James Harrison, Jim McMahon, John Stallworth, Michael Strahan, Mike Ditka, Tony Dorsett, and more.
We’ll have plenty more to preview on 2015 Flawless Football in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But today, enjoy this first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.