Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2016 Spectra Football (Preview Gallery)
Panini America’s Optichrome-enhanced Spectra brand has enjoyed a relatively brief but absolutely robust collecting history during its first three years in existence. A product known for its vivid colors, thick card stock and rich autograph and memorabilia roster has made a habit of delivering some of the most attractive single cards released in any given year.
That’s a trend that promises to continue in mid-September when 2016 Spectra Football arrives in hobby shops across North America delivering, on average, four autographs and seven memorabilia cards in every box (four cards per pack, four packs per box). For more details on this year’s release, keep reading.
The highlights of 2016 Spectra Football are many and include . . .
- The glitz and glamor of Spectra returns and features four autographs, seven memorabilia cards and three Prizms per box, on average.
- Look for stunning Rookie Patch Autographs featuring the NFL’s future stars numbered to 99.
- Search for mesmerizing Rookie Dual Patch Autographs featuring a pair of signatures and prime swatches numbered to 25 or less.
- Find on-card autographs from some of football’s greatest icons in Illustrious Legends.
- Chase rare Black Light parallels featuring a white acrylic signature and numbered to just five.
- Some of the 2016 NFL Rookie Class’ finest patch and super-prime signature cards. Look for 1/1 autographs featuring tags, Nike swooshes and team-logo pieces.
- Look for a variety of veterans and legends, including on-card signatures in Illustrious Legends and autographed memorabilia in Vested Veterans.
- Plenty of patches from the NFL’s past, present and future stars.
We’ll have plenty more on 2016 Spectra Football in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.