Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2016-17 U.S. Soccer Box Set (Gallery)
Panini America is set to honor the United States Soccer Men’s and Women’s National Teams later this fall with the company’s second annual box set, a 75-card tribute that features one autograph card, one memorabilia card, 50 base cards, 16 First Caps cards, two Checklist cards and five Holographic parallels in every box.
The 2016-17 U.S. Soccer Box Set is set to arrive in mid-October and will be branded with U.S. Soccer’s newly redesigned logo and will feature the latest photography of the top players in their new kits. The First Caps insert highlights 16 players who recently made their debuts for the U.S. Men’s and Women’s National Teams.
Additional highlights of the 2016-17 U.S. Soccer Box Set include . . .
- The first U.S. Soccer cards of budding stars such as Christian Pulisic, Jordan Morris, Allie Long, Emily Sonnett and more.
- Panini America’s fabled U.S. National Team Silhouette cards featuring an autograph and a piece of match-worn material.
- The base set will include 24 members of both the U.S Men’s and U.S. Women’s National Soccer Teams as well as each team’s head coach.
- Certified autographs of top U.S. Men’s and Women’s National Team players such as Clint Dempsey, Tim Howard, Alex Morgan, Hope Solo and more.
- One memorabilia card per box featuring a piece of match-worn material from one of the U.S. National Team’s best current players.
We’ll have plenty more on the 2016-17 U.S. Soccer Box Set in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, here’s an extended sneak peek at the set:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.