Panini America Offers Detailed First Look at 2016 Donruss Signature Series Football
In late November, Panini America’s pen-punctuated Donruss Signature Series returns to the market bolstered by an every-card-is-an-autograph recipe featuring retired legends, current stars, rookies and popular players who’ve never appeared on a certified autograph card. 2016 Donruss Signature Series Football boasts a 300-card, all-autograph base set featuring Holo Silver, Holo Gold and Platinum parallels.
Each four-card box will deliver four autographs, including one parallel autograph numbered to 50 or less. The hottest rookies from the 2016 NFL Draft Class are well represented in both the Rookie Signature Series and Rookie Jersey Signature Series sets, both of which feature Holo Silver, Gold, Holo Gold and Platinum parallels.
Additional highlights of 2016 Donruss Signature Series Football include . . .
- Captivating inserts such as Elusive Ink, Team Trademarks and Award Winning Signatures.
- The star-studded Signature Prime insert is filled with prime material and some of the biggest names in the NFL; look for regular, Gold and Platinum versions.
- Featuring players who have captured the NFL MVP Award, Award Winning Signatures also includes Holo Silver, Gold, Holo Gold and Platinum parallels.
- The new Team Trademarks insert features etched-foil team logos and team colors with Holo Silver, Gold, Holo Gold and Platinum parallels.
- Several multi-signed sets including Signature Pairs, Trips, Quads, Sixes and Eights, with rare Holo Silver, Gold, Holo Gold and Platinum parallels; on average, find two multi-player autograph cards per case.
- The Elusive Ink checklist is packed full of signatures from players with very few — if any — certified autographs; look for Holo Silver, Gold, Holo Gold and Platinum parallels numbered as low as one.
We’ll have plenty more to preview on 2016 Donruss Signature Series Football in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, here’s a sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.