Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2016-17 Select Soccer (Preview Gallery)
Panini America’s Optichrome-fueled Select brand made a triumphant debut on the sports card landscape last season with a patented mix of superstar autographs, superstar memorabilia and a rainbow array of Prizm parallels that worked well with longtime collectors of the brand and new soccer fans alike.
In late December, the highly anticipated follow-up — 2016-17 Select Soccer — arrives in hobby shops across North America with hobby boxes (five cards per pack, 12 packs per box, 12 boxes per case) that deliver, on average, one autograph, one memorabilia card, 12 Prizms, 10 Mezzanine Base Cards, two Field Level Base Cards and one insert.
The highlights of 2016-17 Select Soccer include . . .
- A stacked lineup of autographs, memorabilia and colorful parallels featuring soccer stars from around the world.
- Find three unique base sets to collect (Terrace, Mezzanine and Field Level), each with its own distinct Prizm color parallels and drop rates; every box delivers 10 Mezzanine and two Field Level cards on average.
- A new list of legendary autograph subjects in the return of Historic Signatures. Confirmed first-time signers include Mauricio Pochettino, Antonio Conte, Julio Salinas and more.
- A star-studded autograph checklist that includes legends of the game, current superstars and faces of the future.
- Memorabilia cards of some of the world’s biggest stars of club and country.
- Every box of Select delivers one special insert.
We offer a revealing first look in the preview gallery below. Enjoy the early glimpse and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional coverage of 2016-17 Select Soccer.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.