Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2016 Limited Football (Preview Gallery)
In the fast-paced world of NFL trading cards, one year can seem like an eternity. So if it feels like forever since you last saw Panini America’s popular Limited Football franchise, well, we understand. In reality, though, Limited Football was away from the market for only one season. And we think you’ll find the time away has done the product well.
Set to arrive in January, 2016 Limited Football returns to the hobby with true-to-form limited production and hobby boxes (five cards per pack, three packs per box, 15 boxes per case) that deliver two autographs (including at least one on-card-signed Rookie Patch Autograph) and one memorabilia card.
The highlights of Limited Football’s triumphant return are many and include . . .
- Look for veteran and retired on-card autographs in the Team Trademark Signatures and Limited Monikers inserts.
- The Limited Partnerships insert featuring dual and trio autograph cards from teammates past and present numbered to 49 or less.
- Chase amazing combinations of players both past (cut signature) and present (on-card) in the iconic Limited Cuts Dual Booklets autograph insert.
- Relive the moment when a player’s dream comes true with the unique Draft Day Signature Booklets featuring material from the jersey presented on stage at the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Pull rare Rookie Patch Autograph Variations numbered to 25.
We’ll have plenty more on 2016 Limited Football in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this extended sneak peek that includes early mockups and an early look at some of the sublime cut autographs coming to the product.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.