Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2016-17 Limited Basketball (Gallery)
When Panini America’s 2016-17 Limited Basketball arrives in hobby shops across North America in late January, the product promises to strike a familiar chord with longtime fans of the brand while also delivering a few new tweaks that should appeal to Limited newcomers, too. The key brand tenets that have guided Limited from the beginning, however, remain intact.
Every autograph and memorabilia card in the product will be numbered to 99 or less and every autograph card in the product will be paired with a piece of memorabilia. On average, each hobby box of 2016-17 Limited Basketball (eight cards per pack, one pack per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver two autograph or memorabilia cards (including at least one autograph memorabilia card).
The highlights of the product are many and include . . .
- Memorabilia cards highlighting the legends of yesterday and today in Decade Dominance Materials.
- The rare No Limit chase that falls less than once per case on average.
- From tossing chalk to draining buckets from the tunnel, the photogenic Preparation memorabilia insert features players preparing for game day.
- Supersized swatches from the future stars of the NBA in the Unlimited Potential insert.
- From Limited Jersey Signatures to Phenoms Jersey Autographs to Rookie Phenom Jersey Autographs, find an exciting selection of base, Prime and Super Prime autograph memorabilia inserts numbered to as low as one.
- Look for stellar Rookie Jersey Autographs numbered to 99 or less and featuring the stars of the 2016 NBA Draft Class.
We’ll have plenty more on 2016-17 Limited Basketball in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.