Ready for Redemption: Ezekiel Elliott’s 2016 Donruss Optic Football Autographs Arrive

December 30, 2016

panini-america-2016-donruss-optic-football-ezekiel-elliott21

Panini America’s live-today 2016 Donruss Optic Football includes a small handful of key rookies whose hard-signed Rated Rookie autographs arrived back at Panini America HQ just past the packout deadline and were instead inserted into the product as redemption cards. But collectors breaking the product starting today can take solace in one key fact: Dallas Cowboys superstar running back Ezekiel Elliott is ready for redemption.

His cards, along with those of Baltimore Ravens running back Kenneth DixonPhiladelphia Eagles running back Wendell Smallwood and Houston Texans receiver Braxton Miller have been safely returned and are ready to be sent to collectors who pull those redemption cards. In the gallery below, we showcase Elliott’s resplendent rainbow of Prizm autographs. Enjoy the imagery and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage.

1. December 30, 2016 11:33 am

Man, I hope I get lucky & pull one of those bad boys.

2. James permalink
    December 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Just pulled the Holo version /99. What kind of time frame could I expect to get it sent out in? (would it ship out next week? 1/2/17)

• Jon permalink
      January 13, 2017 5:09 pm

did you get yours back yet?

3. derek permalink
    January 1, 2017 11:14 am

I am still waiting on a Panini Prizm Gold Auto Redemption from 2 months ago of Elliott. If Optics came out after Prizm why wouldn’t his redemption be ready for Prizm first?

4. piratesnation412 permalink
    January 1, 2017 11:17 am

I have been waiting for almost 2 months for an Elliott Panini Prizm Gold Auto /10 Redemption. I am confused as to why his Optics redemptions would be ready before Prizm because it came out months before. Not to mention it is a sticker auto. Can anyone explain?

• January 6, 2017 7:32 am

Sent your query to our CSM.

• Brian W permalink
        January 19, 2017 3:39 pm

i agree with this, its been several months for my prizm auto redemption (red crystal) and i haven’t found anything anywhere that says they are coming out soon. And now i see they are filling the Optic which came out significantly after prizm? has anyone heard anything?

• Raf Flores permalink
        February 2, 2017 2:56 pm

Hey Tracy how can we contact CSM? I’m waiting on a lot of prizms of dak and zeke. Plus an optic red of zeke (which you write saying they are ready to go)

• Brian W permalink
        March 17, 2017 10:00 am

Hi Tracy,

Just writing to see if there has been any updates with Panini about the Prizm Ezekiel Elliott auto’s. Any info is appreciated.

• March 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Nothing solid to report right now, but we’re in consistent contact with their representatives to get everything signed. We will get them.

• March 16, 2017 7:43 am

same here bro i been waiting on my green prizm elliot /26 since 11/16…. frustrating to say the leatg

5. Matt G permalink
    January 2, 2017 5:56 am

Even as a Giants fan, I need one lol

6. January 2, 2017 6:27 am

Great to see these back and ready to be fulfilled, I saw one of the redemptions at my local card show yesterday and mentioned to the seller they were ready to go. Thanks Tracy!

7. Jon permalink
    January 13, 2017 5:09 pm

I just turned my redemption in for one of these its out of /150. does anybody know the value of that?

8. Kevin O permalink
    January 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Are the Michael Thomas auto’s at Panini yet? Pulled a gold redemption today and am wondering on the timeline. Please advise Panini. Thank You!

• Brian W permalink
      January 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Anyone have any info on the Ezekiel Elliott Prizm Auto’s? I keep seeing every other product being released like Optic and now Limited as well which JUST CAME OUT. Not only are Prizm’s not out yet even though is one of the older products but i literally can’t find anything as to when they might be. Any info is exceptionally appreciated!

• February 5, 2017 4:05 pm

At this point, we’re working with his representatives to get everything caught up.

• May 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Been waiting since 11\16 for my green Elliot auto

9. Kevin O permalink
    January 24, 2017 4:54 pm

I should’ve clarified. I’m inquiring about the “Optic” Michael Thomas redemptions. Thanks again!

10. Raf Flores permalink
    February 2, 2017 2:53 pm

I’m still waiting for my redemption for a zeke red optic auto. If it was ready why aren’t they sending it to me??SMH

1. Panini America Delivers a ‘Happy New Year’ Edition of ‘Where Is It? Weekend’ Contest | The Official Panini America Blog