Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon enough to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the compelling, catchall Chronicles NASCAR Racing.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2020 Chronicles NASCAR Racing as well as the product’s PIS documents for both hobby and retail versions. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: August 7, 2020
Product Configuration: Eight per pack, six packs per box, 16 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Three autographs, one memorabilia card, 12 Optichrome cards, 12 Holographic cards and two Spectra cards per hobby box, on average.
- Chronicles Racing is new for the 2020 NASCAR season and features never-before-seen racing brands such as Spectra, Phoenix, Ascension, Cornerstones, Crusade and more.
- Look for three autographs and one memorabilia per hobby box, on average.
- Each pack will deliver three base cards, two Optichrome cards, two Holographic cards and one other card (either an autograph, a memorabilia card or a Spectra card).
- Chronicles NASCAR Racing features the biggest autograph and memorabilia product variety in our NASCAR season.
- Look for the Prime Jumbo Patches insert featuring 30 drivers and 22 parallels all numbered to two or less.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Chronicles NASCAR Racing Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Chronicles NASCAR Racing Retail is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.