This time we're previewing Panini America's upcoming 2018-19 Donruss Optic Basketball.
Full disclosure: We’re way behind here at The Knight’s Lance in previewing the newest products that have been solicited by the Panini America sales team in the last week or so. But we’ve got a plan to catch up in short order. By our count, we’ve yet to post preliminary product information on the last eight product solicitations that have gone out. So in order to rectify the situation, we’re going to streamline things here today by highlighting key product information and including the PIS document for each of the products, one post at a time.
So buckle your seatbelt and get ready as we spend the next few hours here on The Knight’s Lance previewing 2018 Limited Football, 2018-19 Crown Royale Basketball, 2018 One Football, 2018-19 Donruss Optic Basketball, 2019 Donruss NASCAR Racing, 2018 Plates & Patches Football, 2018-19 Impeccable Basketball and 2018 Encased Football. This time, we’re previewing 2018-19 Donruss Optic Basketball.
Release Date: January 30, 2019
Product Configuration: Four cards per pack, 20 packs per box, 12 boxes per case
BREAK: One autograph and 20 inserts or parallels per box, on average.
- Look for on-card rookie autographs from the likes of Trae Young, Luka Doncic, Marvin Bagley III and more in Rated Rookie Signatures.
- Collect the incredibly popular Velocity parallels; Pink Velocity is numbered to 79 and Black is numbered to 39.
- Find autographs of legends, veterans and rookies in Hall Dominator Signatures, Rookie Dominator Signatures and Dominator Signatures.
- Donruss Optic lets you collect the way you want. Look for individual color parallels or build the full rainbow of your guys, including the base Holo and Gold Vinyl versions.
- Find a full roster of hobby-exclusive inserts, including Retro Series, All-Stars, The Rookies, All Clear for Takeoff, Swishful Thinking and All Heart.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.