Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the fabulous flawlessness of Flawless Baseball.
In the product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2020 Flawless Baseball as well as the product’s hobby PIS document.
Estimated Release Date: November 25, 2020
Product Configuration: 10 cards per box, two boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Seven autographs, two memorabilia cards and one Precious Gem card per hobby box, on average.
- Look for 2020 Flawless Baseball to feature all autographs on-card in sets like Rookie Triple Patch Autographs, Dual Patch Autographs, Dual Signature Patches, Quad Patch Signatures and more.
- The base set features four unique designs including Base, Legends, All-Stars and Rookies. Look for Diamonds numbered to 20 and new Yellow Diamonds numbered to just 10, Dual Diamonds numbered to five and Jumbo Diamond 1/1s.
- Look for the return of Legend Gems multi-gem cards commemorating some of baseball’s biggest achievements, like Ruth’s 714 HRs, Mantle’s Triple Crown season of 1956 and more.
- Yordan Alvarez and Bo Bichette lead a potential-packed 2020 rookie class that can be found scattered throughout Flawless; look for autographs from these future superstars paired with prime memorabilia in Rookie Patch Autographs.
- Look for seven autographs in each hobby box, on average.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Flawless Baseball is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.