Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the heavy-metal-minded Elements Football.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2020 Elements Football as well as the product’s Hobby PIS document. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: August 12, 2020
Product Configuration: Four cards per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: One on-card autograph, one additional autograph, one memorabilia card and one Base Metal or Rookie Metal card per hobby box, on average.
- Elements Football returns for 2020 with new Inserts, SP Parallels and more on-card autographs.
- Look for one on-card Autograph in each box from a lineup that includes Steel Signatures, Heavy Metal, Mettle Moments or RPS Rookie Steel Signatures.
- Find Base Metal cards (numbered to 79) featuring a stunning new design and vibrant photography paralleling to Palladium (numbered to 46), Cobalt (numbered to 27), Neon (numbered to 10), Lithium (numbered to three) and Hydrogen 1/1.
- Chase on-card autographs of some of the biggest stars in NFL history with Mettle Moments and Heavy Metal.
- New for 2020: Heavy Metal, Proton Patch Autographs, Supercharged, Frequency, Team Chemistry and new SP Parallels.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information. (Please note that the 2019 rookies featured in the gallery are for display purposes to illustrate what the 2020 Elements Football rookie designs will look like.)
The PIS document for 2020 Elements Football Hobby is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.