Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the heavy-metal moxie of Elements Football.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2021 Elements Football as well as the product’s Hobby PIS document.
Estimated Release Date: August 18
Product Configuration: Five cards per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: One on-card Metal Autograph, one additional autograph, one memorabilia card, one base or rookie metal card and one base or rookie metal parallel per hobby box, on average.
- One of the most unique products of the year, Elements Football combines metal cards, patch autographs and on-card autographs.
- Look for one on-card metal autograph per box. Chase on-card autographs
from all the top 2021 NFL rookies, including Trevor Lawrence, Trey Lance, DeVonta Smith and more.
- Find one memorabilia card per box on average from a lineup that includes Supercharged, Electric and Team Chemistry.
- New for 2021, chase the Super Short Print Nuclear insert Nuclear. This rare insert will be printed on metal and features only the top players the NFL has to offer.
- Hunt for on-card autographs from veterans and retired NFL stars in Mettle Moments, Heavy Metal and Steel Signatures.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2020 ROOKIES FEATURED IN THE PREVIEW GALLERY BELOW ARE MERELY TO SHOW COLLECTORS WHAT ELEMENTS’ VARIOUS ROOKIE DESIGNS WILL LOOK LIKE.
The PIS document for 2021 Elements Football Hobby is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.