Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring a bona fide juggernaut of a product: 2019-20 Immaculate Basketball.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2019-20 Immaculate Basketball as well as the product’s PIS documents for hobby and 1st Off The Line versions. Enjoy the sneak peek and stay tuned for additional details.
Release Date: September 11, 2020
Product Configuration: Six cards per box, five boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Three autographs and two memorabilia cards per hobby box, on average.
- Immaculate Basketball returns with a stellar rookie class and a plethora of patches and autographs.
- New for 2019-20: Game-worn Dual Logoman Autographs appear for the first time in Immaculate. Look for unique pairings featuring on-card autographs and a breathtaking finish.
- Seek tons of patch content in Jumbo Patches, Team Slogans, Brand Logos, Sneak Peek and Sole of the Game.
- Collect several new and unique pairings in the Dual, Triple and Quad Autograph sets.
- Find Logoman Autographs and Rookie Logoman Autographs featuring the NBA’s top rookies, stars and legends.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2019-20 Immaculate Basketball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2019-20 Immaculate Basketball FOTL is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.