It's no real secret that Panini America's rich National Treasures Baseball franchise has ascended to the top of the game when it comes to coveted high-end releases honoring America's pastime. It's annually an instant front-runner for just about anyone's Product of the Year award thanks to an unrivaled roster of historic memorabilia, superstar autographs and striking aesthetics. For the upcoming 2015 edition, those hard-earned, brand-defying characteristics return intact, along with a few new surprises.
It’s no real secret that Panini America’s rich National Treasures Baseball franchise has ascended to the top of the game when it comes to coveted high-end releases honoring America’s pastime. It’s annually an instant front-runner for just about anyone’s Product of the Year award thanks to an unrivaled roster of historic memorabilia, superstar autographs and striking aesthetics. For the upcoming 2015 edition, those hard-earned, brand-defying characteristics return intact, along with a few new surprises.
Due out in early January, 2015 National Treasures Baseball features all-new inclusions such as Glory of their Times and Glory of their Times Cuts, the NT debut of spectacular jumbo memorabilia cards featuring game-worn stirrups, batting gloves, fielding gloves and sweatbands, and a slew of collection-making Rookie Cards. For additional details, keep reading.
Each eight-card box of 2015 National Treasures Baseball will deliver eight autograph or memorabilia cards, including one booklet. The highlights of the product are many and include . . .
- More on-card Rookie Material Signatures than ever. The Rookie Material Signatures checklist features more than 80 rookies covering one of the hottest rookie classes in recent memory. Find Kris Bryant, Addison Russell, Francisco Lindor, Jorge Soler, Joc Pederson, Rusney Castillo, Byron Buxton, Jung-Ho Kang, Joey Gallo, Preston Tucker, Carlos Rodon, Noah Syndergaard, Matt Duffy, Steven Matz, Chris Heston, Jake Lamb, Billy Burns and more.
- Glory of their Times features an impressive checklist of baseball legends and a piece of game-worn jersey or game-used bat numbered to 99. Look for Glory of their Times Cuts parallels numbered to five or less.
- Flag Silhouettes features the entire flag patch from a game-worn jersey and a checklist that includes Carlos Correa, Jung-Ho Kang, Jose Abreu, Omar Vizquel, Vladimir Guerrero, Adam Jones, Andres Galarraga, Barry Bonds, Cal Ripken, Joey Gallo, Juan Gonzalez and more. Every card is a 1/1.
- Find the all-new 42 Tribute paying respects to the great Jackie Robinson. This insert features game-used material straight from an April 15 game when teams paid homage to Jackie’s big-league debut in 1947.
- Chase sublime Bat Barrels Nameplate 1/1s from the legendary likes of Honus Wagner, Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Al Simmons and more. Also look for Bat Knob 1/1s featuring 25 of the game’s greats.
- The Silhouettes are back and better than ever in 2015, featuring rare parallels that include jumbo bat pieces, Prime, Laundry Tag, Brand Logo and signed Printing Plate 1/1s.
- Find the museum-worth Legends Cuts Booklets and Combo Materials Booklets featuring some of the greatest legends and hottest current superstars.
We’ll have plenty more on 2015 National Treasures Baseball in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, here’s your first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.
6 Replies to “Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2015 National Treasures Baseball”
those patches are insane great job with the product guys not a baseball collector but this makes me look forward to nt football with the great patches in this set
nice patches in this set cant wait for nt football even more now
I am missing hockey. that NT was the best product ever made and what will top that? One other question im thinking of is what name a possible future panini product will be called that will fill up the space between NT and Flawless.
Very impressive early look at NT, I’m holding out my maximum enthusiasm until I see that one name I need to get truly excited. Thanks Tracy!