Panini America commanded the attention of football collectors across the country with last summer's debut of the Clear Vision Football brand, a different-by-design kind of product that parlayed acetate card stock, innovative designs and a tough-but-top-notch autograph checklist to deliver one of the most successful new products of the season.
Panini America commanded the attention of football collectors across the country with last summer’s debut of the Clear Vision Football brand, a different-by-design kind of product that parlayed acetate card stock, innovative designs and a tough-but-top-notch autograph checklist to deliver one of the most successful new products of the season.
For the highly anticipated encore, Panini America product development officials are returning Clear Vision’s most compelling components and, perhaps most importantly, doubling the autograph quantity. Those enhancements should be well received when 2016 Clear Vision Football arrives in hobby shops across North America in mid July.
Each box of 2016 Clear Vision Football (three cards per pack, six packs per box, nine boxes per inner case, two inner cases per master case) will deliver two Rookie Cards, two parallels, one insert and one memorabilia or autograph card.
The highlights of the product are many and include . . .
- Autographs have been doubled from 2015 Clear Vision Football! Look for two autographs per inner case.
- The base set features an all-new acetate design featuring a mixture of current superstars and retired legends. Also look for two different levels of Team Variations.
- The Clear History insert features three NFL greats from the same team. Look for color parallels numbered from 99 all the way down to one.
- Clear Vision features 70 different Rookie Cards, all numbered. Find three different numbering tiers, with 50 players numbered to 999, 15 players numbered to 399 and just five players numbered to 99.
- The Clear Vision Mega Jersey insert features oversized swatches from some of top young players in the game today numbered to 99 or less and featuring both Prime and Tag versions.
- Framed Fabrics incorporates game-worn jersey swatches from current and retired NFL greats on cards numbered to 99 or less; Prime versions are numbered to 25 or less.
- Clear Change features one player and two pieces of memorabilia — one from his current team and one from his former team; look for Prime and Tag parallels.
- Visionary Signatures includes large trapped acetate autographs from of some of the greatest NFL players of all time, including Peyton Manning, John Elway and Emmitt Smith; look for Gold and Emerald parallels numbered to as low as five.
- The Clear Choice Jersey Autographs set features standouts from the 2016 NFL Rookie Class. Each card features a jersey swatch along with an acetate autograph. The tough Emerald parallel is numbered to just one copy.
- The popular C-Thru Signatures chase returns in 2016 featuring an all-new design and NFL greats like Jerry Rice, Brett Favre, Barry Sanders and more. These trapped acetate autographs are sequentially numbered to 50 or less.
- Rookie Clear Cloth Jerseys return featuring the hottest rookies of 2016; look for Standard, Prime, Tag and two different Logo Variations.
- All autographs and memorabilia cards are numbered to 99 or less.
We’ll have plenty more on 2016 Clear Vision Football in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this early sneak peek (keeping in mind that the 2015 rookies featured in the preview gallery below are merely to show collectors what Clear Vision’s various rookie designs will look like):
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.