When it comes to the most colorful sports in the country, you'd be hard-pressed to beat NASCAR. From firesuits to paint schemes, NASCAR consistently delivers some of the most vibrantly hued assets on the North American sports landscape. And in early July, Panini America will unleash the equally colorful 2017 Select NASCAR Racing to honor the sport's top drivers and the cars they command.
When it comes to the most colorful sports in the country, you’d be hard-pressed to beat NASCAR. From firesuits to paint schemes, NASCAR consistently delivers some of the most vibrantly hued assets on the North American sports landscape. And in early July, Panini America will unleash the equally colorful 2017 Select NASCAR Racing to honor the sport’s top drivers and the cars they command.
The NASCAR debut of Panini America’s Optichrome-fueled Select brand is equipped to impress with the brand’s trademark tiered base-set structure and a dazzling array of Prizm parallels that includes White Prizms, Tie-Dye Prizms, Gold Prizms and Checkered Flag Prizms. On average, each hobby box of 2017 Select NASCAR Racing (five cards per pack, 12 packs per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver two autographs, three memorabilia cards, 12 Prizm parallels, three Pit Pass SPs, one Hot Pass SSP, three Speed Merchants, two Up Close & Personal and one Select Stars.
The highlights of 2017 Select NASCAR Racing are many and include . . .
- Nine different Prizm parallels, including eight numbered to 299 or less.
- A three-tiered base set that includes Grandstand (#’s 1-100), Pit Pass SPs (#’s 101-130) and Hot Pass SSPs (#’s 131-140) versions.
- Look for the new Signature Paint Schemes insert featuring on-card autographs.
- The Endorsements insert features on-card autographs from some of the best NASCAR drivers past and present; look for Blue Prizm (numbered to 199 or less), Red Prizm (numbered to 99 or less), Gold Prizm (numbered to 10 or less) and Checkered Flag Prizm (numbered to only one) versions.
- Look for a bevy of race-used and race-worn memorabilia insert throughout the product in such inserts as Signature Swatches, Signature Swatches Duals, Signature Swatches Triples, Select Sheet Metal, Select Pairs and more.
We’ll have much more on 2017 Select NASCAR Racing in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. But until then, here’s an extended sneak peek . . .
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.
2 Replies to “Panini America Delivers Detailed First Look at 2017 Select NASCAR Racing (Preview)”
Is all material race used?
I bet collectors will be racing to their hobby shops to get Select when it’s’ released…see what I did there? Thanks Tracy!