For hockey's most passionate patch purveyors, late June can't come fast enough. That's when Panini America's 2013-14 Prime Hockey hits the ice -- quite possibly for the last time. As a result, the third annual installment of one of the most memorabilia-rich trading card brands in hockey history is shaping up to be the most prime edition yet.
For hockey’s most passionate patch purveyors, late June can’t come fast enough. That’s when Panini America’s 2013-14 Prime Hockey hits the ice — quite possibly for the last time. As a result, the third annual installment of one of the most memorabilia-rich trading card brands in hockey history is shaping up to be the most prime edition yet.
You’ve already seen sublime sneak peeks of 2013-14 Prime Hockey right here on The Knight’s Lance on a couple of different occasions. Today, we’re delivering an all-new selection of saliva-inducing previews as well as basic product information. Keep reading to find out more.
Slated to release June 25, 2013-14 Prime Hockey will arrive with stacked seven-card packs that deliver one base card, one Prime Rookies Quad Autograph, one memorabilia card, one autograph card, two additional autograph or memorabilia cards, and one additional base or insert card.
Some of the other must-see highlights from one of hockey’s most popular brands . . .
- The return of Prime’s calling-card Prime Colors insert featuring oversized patches in Number, Logo and Patch variations.
- All-new Rookie Prime Colors and Draft Hat cards showcasing massive and unique patches from the brightest young stars of the 2013-14 rookie class.
- The Prime Rookies Quad Autograph chase once again will feature Jumbo Patch and NHL Shield 1/1 variations.
- The Prime Dual Rookie Class Patch insert delivers the best rookies from the 2013-14 NHL Dual Rookie Class as only Prime can.
- The ink-graced return of the Prime Signatures insert featuring Dual Signatures and Triple Signatures versions.
- Oh, and did we mention the return of Prime Ties, one of the most unique insert sets ever created?
It’s all in a product’s that’s shaping up to be the greatest Prime in hockey history. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional coverage. But for now, simply enjoy these jaw-droppers:
All information is accurate at the time of posting. Content is subject to change. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display.