For the last two years, Panini America has paid tribute to the greatest baseball players of all time with standalone Hall of Fame Baseball releases, a result of the company's relationship with the National Baseball Hall of Fame. But to help celebrate the Hall's diamond anniversary, Panini America officials are raising the bar considerably with 2014 Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary Baseball.
For the last two years, Panini America has paid tribute to the greatest baseball players of all time with standalone Hall of Fame Baseball releases, a result of the company’s relationship with the National Baseball Hall of Fame. But to help celebrate the Hall’s diamond anniversary, Panini America officials are raising the bar considerably with 2014 Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary Baseball.
Due out October 8, 2014 Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary Baseball features a radically redesigned packaging configuration (12 cards per box), two autographs per box, the Hall of Fame debut of Panini America’s popular Crusade multicolored parallels, and the introduction of real diamonds, emeralds and sapphires.
Every 12-card box of 2014 Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary Baseball will deliver two autographs, four cards numbered to 75 or less, one Elite Series insert, one Dominator insert, one Crusade insert, one Diamond King insert and two other cards. To be sure, the product’s highlights are many and include . . .
- Hall of Fame Diamond Kings: This iconic set combines 100 of the greatest players of all time and the timeless look of Diamond Kings on canvas stock; look for five parallels numbered to 75 or less.
- Hall of Fame Cut Signatures: Falling on average of one per case, Hall of Fame Cut Signatures features some of the game’s most iconic players including Ty Cobb, Dizzy Dean, Honus Wagner, Jackie Robinson, Roberto Clemente, Joe DiMaggio and Stan Musial.
- Hall of Fame Signatures: This popular insert returns with cards signed by a current Hall of Fame member; new for 2014 are five parallel versions numbered to 50 or less.
- Hall of Fame Base Set: The product’s base set honors the Hall of Fame’s 75th Anniversary with three unique versions, each numbered to 75; look for five different parallels each numbered to 50 or less.
- Crusade: For the first time in Crusade history, look for Hall of Famers combined with the iconic Crusade design. This set features six parallel versions numbered to 75 or less, including Red, Purple, Orange, Gold, Green and Black.
- Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary: Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary gem cards feature sapphires, emeralds and diamonds numbered to 15, 10 and one, respectively. Look for gems of heralded superstars such as Lou Gehrig, Ty Cobb, Roberto Clemente, Josh Gibson, Cy Young and many more.
- One Cut Signature, one Gem Card (sapphire, emerald and diamond) and and one Hall of Fame Crusade die-cut per case on average.
- More than 500 BuyBack on-card autographs, including Joe DiMaggio, Red Ruffing, Stan Musial, Ted Williams and Duke Snider.
- Four cards numbered to 75 or less per box on average.
We’ll have plenty more on 2014 Hall of Fame 75th Anniversary Baseball right here on The Knight’s Lance in the coming weeks. But for now, here’s a extended sneak peek:
0 Replies to “Panini America Offers Detailed First Look at 2014 Hall of Fame Baseball (Gallery)”
Sweet! Love the DK Honus Wagner and the Crusade cards!!
Excellent early look at this product, great job of introducing some color into the mix with the popular Crusade insert too. Thanks Tracy!
Really sweet teaser gallery! The product looks jacked! Loving the Maddux/Glavine auto pairing…and the Crusade parallel is a favorite of mine, transitions nicely to Baseball.
I’m eager for more!
Lovin those Crusades!