Thanks to a solid reputation built with striking aesthetics and a history of performance, Panini America's colorful, microetched Totally Certified Basketball brand is one that really needs no formal introduction. It's a product with easily identifiable brand anchors such as Rookie Roll Call autographs, a resplendent rainbow of chase-worthy parallels and much more. In early December, 2016-17 Totally Certified Basketball returns to enchant for a new season.
Thanks to a solid reputation built with striking aesthetics and a history of performance, Panini America’s colorful, microetched Totally Certified Basketball brand is one that really needs no formal introduction. It’s a product with easily identifiable brand anchors such as Rookie Roll Call autographs, a resplendent rainbow of chase-worthy parallels and much more. In early December, 2016-17 Totally Certified Basketball returns to enchant for a new season.
Now as always, Totally Certified Basketball prides itself on offering a variety of options in collecting autographs, memorabilia and inserts, including vibrant color parallels that are sequentially numbered all the way down to 1/1. For 2016-17, each hobby box (five cards per pack, eight packs per box, eight boxes per inner case, two inner cases per master case) will deliver one autograph, two memorabilia cards, four parallels and nine inserts.
Additional highlights of 2016-17 Totally Certified Basketball include . . .
- Rookie Roll Call on-card autographs of the 2016 NBA Draft Class.
- Signed, Sealed and Delivered showcases autographs from 20 of the top NBA players from yesterday and today, including Patrick Ewing; look for Mirror versions numbered to just 25.
- Prime and Patch memorabilia cards in Fabric of the Game, Fabric of the Game Rookies and Totally Certified Materials. These versions are numbered to 10, five and one.
- Totally Certified brings a new look with eye-catching inserts such as Franchise Foundations, Energizers, Return to Sender and the incredibly rare The Mighty.
- Collect the Totally Certified rainbow that includes Gold (numbered to 10), Green (numbered to five) and Holo Blue 1/1 versions.
- The 2016-17 Totally Certified Basketball Rookie Rainbow includes Red, Blue, Orange, Camo, Gold, Green, and Holo Blue versions all numbered to 199 or less.
We’ll have much more to preview on 2016-17 Totally Certified Basketball in the coming weeks here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.
7 Replies to “Panini America Offers Detailed First Look at 2016-17 Totally Certified Basketball”
It’s a shame you can’t post something about your upcoming NASCAR releases instead of all the STICK & BALL releases seeing that the CHASE is on
We should have a fresh batch of NASCAR previews coming soon. Stay tuned.
1 auto and 2 mem? Even less hits again? Come on, Panini…
That Patrick Ewing…. Yes….
Ewing is a rare signer! Despite being tied as the 4th person to ever have a pack pulled auto, he has been known as one of the toughest. The Jaylen Brown green parallel looks especially nice and I’m happy to see the Chinese New Year Jersey on the John Wall card for multiple reasons – #1 is that it’s a special jersey, and #2 is because I watched every game they wore it in so I know I saw when that photo was taken.
I like it very much in some different ways.
First = less parallels in Vets, because there are already enough in market.
Second = less hits, in future we all would appreciate that, because Cards could hold or go up in value
Third = looks good
TC always delivers to collectors with it’s technology-heavy sensibilities, loving that Camo design. Thanks Tracy!