Following three long years away, Panini America's ink-heavy Prime Signatures Football franchise is preparing for a highly anticipated reboot that will remain true to the brand's proud past while also providing a few new tweaks since it last appeared as a standalone brand during the 2012 NFL product season.
Following three long years away, Panini America’s ink-heavy Prime Signatures Football franchise is preparing for a highly anticipated reboot that will remain true to the brand’s proud past while also providing a few new tweaks since it last appeared as a standalone brand during the 2012 NFL product season.
2016 Prime Signatures Football is slated to arrive in hobby shops across North America in mid May featuring a 300-case base set that include 100 Rookie autographs from players selected during the upcoming 2016 NFL Draft. Each six-card box of 2016 Prime Signatures Football (12 boxes per inner case, two inner cases per master case) will deliver four base or parallel cards, one autograph and one insert.
Key highlights of the product include . . .
- Prime Signatures Dual, Triple and Quad autographed cards, as well as the new Super Bowl Dual Signatures, numbered to 25 or less.
- 2016 Prime Signatures Football pays homage to the landmark 2004 Prime Signatures Football release with Rookie Signature Cuts featuring the top 40 rookies coming out of the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Veteran and legends autographs in Prime Signatures and Prime Signatures Swatches, all numbered to 99 or less.
- Chase down New Wave inserts with captivating patterns. Look for one insert per box with Cosmic and Galactic parallels printed to 100 or less.
- Collect Prime Prospect Signatures autographs of the top 2016 NFL rookies, numbered to 99 or less; also look for Black versions numbered to five and Printing Plate 1/1 versions.
We’ll have plenty more on the triumphant return of Prime Signatures Football in the coming weeks here on The Knight’s Lance. But until then, enjoy this extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.
4 Replies to “Panini America Offers Detailed First Look at 2016 Prime Signatures Football (Gallery)”
i’m been waiting for another release of this product since 2012. i’m excited for it!
I don’t think Panini understands that NFL collectors want to buy NFL products, but NCAA products. Sprinkle it in prior to the draft, but under no circumstance should you be getting NCAA hits in an NFL product. Stop bashing us over the head with your NCAA license.
Those cards are mock-ups to show the design for what the 2016 rookies will look like.