Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring technologically gifted Illusions Football.
In the extensive product preview below, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2021 Illusions Football as well as the product’s Hobby PIS document.
Estimated Release Date: December 1
Product Configuration: Five cards per pack, 10 packs per box, 16 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Three autographs, two memorabilia cards, five parallels and 10 Acetate inserts or parallels per hobby box, on average.
- Find stunning Acetate inserts including Illusionists, Shining Stars, Clear Shots, King of Cards and Mystique.
- Only found in hobby boxes, look for the super-short-printed Trophy Collection.
- The Wild Cards insert features a current rookie or star paired with an all-time legend.
- Exclusive to the hobby, look for short-printed ink variations in Rookie Endorsements.
- Hunt for autographs from all the newest and best rookies, including Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Justin Fields, Mac Jones, and more.
- Trust us when we tell you, Holo Heroes could very well be the insert of the year.
The PIS document for 2021 Illusions Football is available in the gallery below.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.