The shimmering nature of Panini America's popular Certified brand will soon enough venture into bold new territory, just as the fabled Prizm brand did just last week. In late September, Certified will make its grand debut on the NASCAR track, boasting the same vibrant blueprint that has served the product so well in every other major sport.
The shimmering nature of Panini America’s popular Certified brand will soon enough venture into bold new territory, just as the fabled Prizm brand did just last week. In late September, Certified will make its grand debut on the NASCAR track, boasting the same vibrant blueprint that has served the product so well in every other major sport.
As fans and collectors would expect, 2016 Certified NASCAR Racing is steeped in the inclusions that have come to define the Certified experience, including a rich roster of majestic Mirror parallels, and standout autograph and memorabilia checklists. Each hobby box of 2016 Certified NASCAR Racing (five cards per pack, 10 packs per box) will deliver, on average, two autographs, two memorabilia cards, one numbered base Mirror parallel, one numbered insert and one numbered Mirror insert parallel.
The additional highlights of the product are many and include . . .
- Freshman Fabrics featuring the top Sprint Cup Rookies with autographs and a swatch of firesuit material.
- Loaded memorabilia cards that feature between two and four swatches per card from a lineup that includes firesuits, gloves, shoes, tires and sheet-metal.
- Base Freshman Fabrics are numbered to 199 or less and are paralleled by Mirror Red (numbered to 75 or less), Mirror Blue (numbered to 50 or less), Mirror Gold (numbered to 25 or less), Mirror Purple (numbered to 10 or less), Mirror Green (numbered to five or less) and Mirror Black 1/1 versions.
- Autographs from the best of the best are featured in Gold Team Signatures (numbered to 50 or less) that are paralleled by Mirror Gold (numbered to 25 or less) and Mirror Black 1/1 versions.
- Complete Materials four-piece memorabilia cards will feature a combination of swatches from either firesuits, gloves, shoes, tires or sheet metal. Base versions are numbered to 199 or less and are paralleled by Mirror Red, Mirror Blue, Mirror Gold, Mirror Purple, Mirror Green and Mirror Black versions.
- The iconic cars in the die-cut Famed Rides insert feature sponsors that have been an integral part of NASCAR for many years; the insert features a full array or Mirror parallels.
- Other key inserts featuring a complete Mirror parallel structure include Certified Signatures, Sprint Cut Signature Swatches, Certified Potential Signatures, Epix and Skills.
We’ll have plenty more on 2016 Certified NASCAR Racing in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, enjoy this first extended sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.