Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the venerable Contenders Baseball.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a must-see bevy of preliminary images from 2020 Contenders Baseball as well as the product’s PIS documents for both hobby and retail.
Release Date: October 16, 2020
Product Configuration: 18 cards per pack, six packs per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Six autographs, 18 Purple Season Tickets and one numbered parallel per hobby box, on average.
- Find autographs from the top 2020 draft picks in Draft Tickets.
- Look for multiple opportunities to find rookie content in Rookie Round Up Autographs, Rookie Ticket, ROY Contenders Autographs and more.
- Retro 1998 and Retro 1999 Rookie Tickets will pair this season’s top rookies with a couple of timeless Contenders designs.
- Insert sets like Future Stars, Potential and Up & Coming give collectors a glimpse at baseball’s future superstars.
- Look six autographs per box.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Contenders Baseball Hobby is available here.
The PIS document for 2020 Contenders Baseball Retail is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.