Smack dab in the middle of the frenzy that is the 2018 FIFA World Cup™, Panini America is on the verge of making soccer history of its own. Later this week, the company will proudly unveil a stacked debut edition of National Treasures Soccer. It's the first time one of the most revered high-end franchises in collecting history comes to the pitch. And, as you'll see, it's a spectacular debut.
Smack dab in the middle of the frenzy that is the 2018 FIFA World Cup™, Panini America is on the verge of making soccer history of its own. Later this week, the company will proudly unveil a stacked debut edition of National Treasures Soccer. It’s the first time one of the most revered high-end franchises in collecting history comes to the pitch. And, as you’ll see, it’s a spectacular debut.
On average, each hobby box of 2018 National Treasures Soccer (10 cards per box, four boxes per case) will deliver one base card, eight autograph or memorabilia cards (at least four autographs) and one additional card that will be either a parallel, an autograph, a memorabilia card or a dual-jersey autograph booklet. As is the case with any National Treasures release, this one will boast a heralded mix of autograph and memorabilia content honoring the the greatest superstars of the past and present.
The highlights of this history-making premiere are many and include . . .
- All cases will deliver one Dual Jersey Autograph Booklet card. These inserts will mark the first booklets in a Panini America soccer release — and the very first booklet cards of many of the featured players.
- The first on-card autographs of more than 20 players, including 19 up-and-coming players in Debut Signatures. Featured players include Germany’s Timo Werner, Brazil’s Philippe Coutinho and Belgium’s Michy Batshuayi. Additionally, National Treasures marks the Panini autograph debut of legends such as Italy’s Francesco Totti, Belgium’s Marc Wilmots and Mexico’s Pavel Pardo.
- For the first time in a Panini America soccer product find 1/1 Printing Plates. These plates fall less than one per case and contain actual printing plates used in the production of National Treasures Soccer.
- On average, all boxes deliver at least 8 autograph & memorabilia hits, one base card, and one additional card.
- Chase a very special inclusion to National Treasures: 2015 Flawless Soccer Update cards of Juan Mata and Xabi Alonso. These cards arrived after the completion of 2015 Flawless Soccer and are now being released to the public for the first time.
Take a deep dive into 2018 National Treasures Soccer in the Quality Control Gallery that follows and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage.
2018 National Treasures Soccer will be available on the official online store of Panini America beginning Friday morning.
One Reply to “The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2018 National Treasures Soccer (90+ Pics)”