Teaser Gallery: Panini America Opens Four Early Boxes of 2015 Black Gold Football

February 22, 2016

Panini America 2015 Black Gold Teaser50

The gold rush is coming. Just two short days from now, Panini America’s highly anticipated 2015 Black Gold Football arrives in hobby shops across North America packing a new packaging configuration (two five-card packs per box) and a simply stunning assortment of high-concept insert cards, memorabilia masterpieces and must-have autographs.

We brought you a detailed examination of the product last week right here on The Knight’s Lance with a stirring Quality Control Gallery. Today, we’re ripping into four early boxes of 2015 Black Gold Football to bring a different perspective on the unique Black Gold experience.

Enjoy the card-by-card preview and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for continued coverage of 2015 Black Gold Football.

1. Sean C permalink
    February 22, 2016 4:53 pm

I’m confused. Clinton-Dix wasn’t a rookie this year, but has an autograph card in the set that lists him as a rookie. Did I miss something?

2. Johnny G permalink
    February 22, 2016 5:28 pm

I really love the gold ink on black backround. Makes the auto “pop”. The Matt Jones is beautiful, but would love to get my hands on the Ricky Williams in a Dolphin uniform. Awesome.

3. TheCardInvestor permalink
    February 22, 2016 9:09 pm

Ummm, am I missing something? Why is Ha Ha Clinton Dix still a rookie?

• February 23, 2016 4:07 pm

It’s from last year’s release that didn’t make it back in time for packout in 2014 Black Gold Football.

4. February 23, 2016 6:04 am

While I’m partial to the Colts cards in this break as a collector (both shown are now on my list of things to get), I must say the Franchise Gold insert with the Bears is a remarkable card. Thanks for the preview Tracy!

5. Scott permalink
    February 24, 2016 9:13 am

Shouldn’t the 2014 cards made it to the rewards site? I’m sure points were put in those cards place in the packs.

• February 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Immaculate had no points; those cards were removed from the program completely.

1. Teaser Gallery: Panini America Opens Four Early Boxes of 2015 Black Gold Football - Blowout Cards Forums
  2. 2015 Black Gold Football Set to Arrive with a Few Surprise Additions to the Checklist | The Official Panini America Blog