Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2015-16 Gala Basketball (Preview Gallery)
2015-16 Gala Basketball, the highly anticipated sequel to last summer’s international-only blockbuster, is in production now, ready to enchant North American collectors with a mid-July release full of new plot twists, a stellar cast of high-end autograph and memorabilia stunners and, once again, the most limited Rookie Cards in the industry.
Indeed, following a successful 2014-15 debut overseas, North American collectors will finally get their chance to view a Gala Basketball brand inspired by the big screen and brimming with big hits. Keep reading to find out more.
Due out July 13, each five-card box of 2015-16 Gala Basketball will deliver four autograph or memorabilia cards and one base card. The highlights are many and include . . .
- Look for more than 25 budding stars on Gala’s show-stopping Rookie Card checklist, with cards limited a print run of only eight!
- Find the return of dazzling wide-angle photography in Cinematic Signatures. All Cinematic Signatures are sequentially numbered to 60 or less and feature parallels numbered as low as one.
- Some players who transcend the game of basketball have earned their name on the marquee every night. Ten of these players find themselves in Gala’s Headliners autograph set numbered to just eight copies each.
- The NBA is filled with moments of comedy, drama and thrill. Celebrate those moments with the Genregraphs autograph set that’s numbered to just 25.
- The cast of Gala is loaded with established veterans, legends of the game and newcomers alike. Find swatches of some of the game’s finest in five unique memorabilia inserts.
- All autograph and memorabilia cards in Gala are sequentially numbered to 60 or less.
We’ll have plenty more on the North America premiere of Gala Basketball in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, enjoy this extended trailer that includes some of the product’s early autograph returns:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.