Panini America Provides Detailed First Look at 2016 Infinity Football (Preview Gallery)
Panini America’s impressive start to the 2016 NFL product season, bolstered by the recent successes of traditional mainstays such as Prestige, Classics and Donruss Elite, is on the verge of adding a few new twists to the market, too. Gala, Unparalleled and Origins are all set to arrive in August. Today, Panini America offered its first look at 2016 Infinity Football.
Slated to release in late September, 2016 Infinity Football promises a slew of limited content, exciting new designs and strong lineup of autograph and memorabilia content. Each box of the product (six cards per pack, one pack per box, 15 boxes per case), will deliver three autograph or memorabilia cards, one insert or parallel and two base cards.
The highlights of this all-new endeavor are many and include . . .
- Unique designs and a star-studded autograph checklist that showcases rookies, veterans and retired players.
- The super-short-printed NFINITE insert that falls at an average of one every two cases.
- The Locker Room Legends auto set that includes 10 of the best quarterbacks ever on cards numbered to each player’s jersey number.
- Look for Common (numbered to 88), Unique (numbered to eight) and Rare (numbered to only one) versions of the base cards, Rookie Cards and Legends.
- Find RPS Rookie Materials cards featuring from to six players per card, including Super Prime 1/1 versions.
- RPS Rookie Autographs in Chrome, Gold and Copper versions.
- Infinite Potential features 10 of the hottest rookies for the 2016 season.
- No Limits delivers 10 of the NFL’s brightest young stars in three different versions, including rare 1/1s.
We’ll have plenty more on 2016 Infinity Football in the coming weeks right here on The Knight’s Lance. Until then, enjoy this first sneak peek:
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.