RELEASE DATE: Wednesday, May 4th at 11am (CST) via the Panini Direct Store
PIS DOCUMENT: 21_National_Treasures_Hobby_PIS
DETAILS: Tomorrow is the day many football collectors have been waiting for – the National Treasures Football drop! 2021 National Treasures Football (Hobby), as expected, is stacked with autos, memorabilia and low-numbered cards. Catch more details below including a massive gallery of card scans from a new release.
- One of the most-anticipated releases of the year, National Treasures football is back and loaded with on-card autographs, oversized patches and all the best current and retired players the NFL has to offer.
- The 2021 Panini National Treasures NFL Football Hobby Boxes contain 10 cards per pack and 1 pack per box!
- Look for 4 autographs, 4 memorabilia cards, 1 base/insert, and 1 base/insert parallel per box, on average!
- Look for all the top rookies with the always popular Rookie Patch Autographs, which feature on-card autographs and oversized patches, all #’d/99 or less!
- Chase multi-signed Treasure Chest Signature booklet cards, which include 12 autographs and are limited to 5 or less!
- New to 2021 National Treasures, look for National Archives Signatures, Heirlooms, Framed Fabric, Treasured Rookies, Crossover Rookie Patch Dual, and Rookie First Edition Signatures Booklets.
*All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change.
Also connect with us on: