Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring mysteriously named but aesthetically pleasant XR Football.
In the extensive product preview below, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2021 XR Football as well as the product’s Hobby PIS document.
Estimated Release Date: November 24
Product Configuration: Seven cards per pack, two packs per box, 14 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Two autographs, one memorabilia card, one insert, four parallels per hobby box, on average. Look for one 1/1 autograph per case, on average.
- XR Football is back for 2021 and found exclusively in the hobby
- Look for the new Base X and Rookie X short-printed parallels; these SSPs are not numbered and fall roughly once per case, on average.
- Chase new inserts with Impending Greatness and Vintage Moments.
- Hunt for new GAMERS memorabilia cards and autographs featuring only game-used memorabilia.
- A staple of XR Football, look for a 1/1 autograph per case, on average.
We’ll have plenty more on 2021 XR Football in the coming weeks. Until then, enjoy this extended sneak peek.
The PIS document for 2021 XR Football Hobby is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.