OK, here's the deal: We have so much juicy Panini America sports card content built up here at The Knight's Lance that we literally don't know what to post next. As a result, we're doing what we so often do in times of monumental indecision -- we're coming to our loyal readers for guidance.
OK, here’s the deal: We have so much juicy Panini America sports card content built up here at The Knight’s Lance that we literally don’t know what to post next. As a result, we’re doing what we so often do in times of monumental indecision — we’re coming to our loyal readers for guidance.
Ultimately, what we post during the next two days is absolutely, completely, 100 percent up to you. So . . . what would you like to see this weekend? Let us know by voting in the poll below and we’ll use your results as our guide.
But first, let us detail the options for you:
- There’s the world premiere sneak peek at 2011 Crown Royale Football
- There’s additional, never-before-seen images from the upcoming 2010-11 National Treasures Basketball
- There’s a first look at many of the cards that will be in our wrapper redemption packs at the 2011 National Sports Collectors Convention
- There’s the behind-the-scenes look at many of the sweet redemption prizes we’ll be awarding at the National
- There’s a smallish but no-less-unique gallery showcasing the packaging for 2010-11 Gold Standard Basketball
- There’s the gallery previewing the Movie Posters insert from the forthcoming 2011 Panini Americana set
- Oh, and there’s a bare-bones look (without the memorabilia pieces or the on-card autographs) at what the Rookie Cards will look like in 2011 Absolute Memorabilia Football
So, what’s it going to be? Let us know by voting in the poll below (you can vote on multiple choices) and we’ll follow your orders by posting the top three or four vote-getters.
Thanks, as always, for participating. And just to make things interesting, one lucky voter is going to receive a Panini America autographed memorabilia card from the sport of their choice. Got all that? Let’s go!