Panini America officials are delving deep into their proud past to pluck a bona fide gem from the archives and updating it for a new collecting era. On Wednesday, for the first time since 2005, football collectors will have a standalone Zenith Football product to collect. And the online-exclusive 2020 Zenith Football leans heavily on its roots to deliver an entirely new, reimagined version for the new collecting generation.
Boasting stunning design aesthetics and plenty of nods to Zenith’s legacy, 2020 Zenith Football will be available as a limited-production release available exclusively through the official online store of Panini America. The product launches at 10 a.m. CST on Wednesday via Dutch Auction. On average, each hobby box (six cards per box, 12 boxes per case) will deliver one Rookie Patch Autograph, one additional autograph, one memorabilia card, one parallel card, one insert card and one Rookie Card.
The highlights of this historic return are many and include . . .
- An 80-card base set with rookies, current stars and retired legends and includes a limited number of Artist Proof and Artist Proof Autograph parallels.
- Find patch autographs from all of the top 2020 NFL rookies, including Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, D’Andre Swift, Justin Herbert, Jordan Love and many more.
- Look for multiple patch swatches at every parallel level of the RPAs, culminating with Platinum 1/1s that include five pieces of memorabilia.
- Chase captivating memorabilia cards in the Z-Jerseys and Team Summit inserts.
- The spectacular return of the iconic Z-Team insert.
We’ll have plenty more on 2020 Zenith Football in the next few days right here on The Knight’s Lance. But for now, enjoy this extended sneak peek — and check out the product’s official PIS document right here.