Panini America officials recently sent out preliminary Product Information Solicitations for several exciting new products coming soon to a hobby shop or online retailer near you. Today, we’re sharing that same information with you here on The Knight’s Lance, this time featuring the diverse dynamo that is Chronicles Football.
In the extensive product preview that follows, we’ll showcase a bevy of preliminary images from the upcoming 2020 Chronicles Football as well as the product’s Hobby PIS document.
Estimated Release Date: April 28
Product Configuration: Eight cards per pack, six packs per box, 12 boxes per case.
BOX BREAK: Two autographs, one memorabilia card, four numbered parallels, six Optichrome rookies, six Clear Acetate rookies, two Silver Optichrome rookies and 13 additional RCs per hobby box, on average.
- Returning to the lineup in 2020, Chronicles Football will inculde two autographs, one memorabilia and six parallels per hobby box, on average.
- Look for new RCs featuring updated rookie photography and printed on
Optichrome in Score Update and Legacy Update. Also, find updated
rookie photography in Luminance Update and Elite Turn of the
- Find historic releases of years past with Gridiron Kings, Dynagon,
Crown Royale, Timeless Treasures, Playoff Momentum and Clear Vision.
- Hunt for the always-popular Crown Royale Silhouette Autographs featuring the NFL’s top rookies of 2020.
- Look for first-time introductions such as Prizm Black and Clearly Donruss Rated Rookies highlighting this year’s stellar rookie class.
Enjoy the preview gallery that follows and stay tuned for additional information.
The PIS document for 2020 Chronicles Football Hobby is available here.
All information is accurate at the time of posting – content is subject to change and approval. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display. Actual images used on cards to be determined.